Sunday, November 19, 2000

Sunday Activities

Not much going on today. We went for a walk down at Mentor, or rather Jean and I did. Kelly rode in a stroller which is several years too young for her. That was additional exercise, since the area we walk at Mentor is a gravel nature trail. Try pushing a stroller with small wheels along a loose-gravel path and you'll get a workout too.



When we got back, Kelly decided that she wanted to warm up with a hot bath. So though it's only 4:30, she's already had her evening bath. She just tried to get me to help her make a sock puppet, but I bowed out. She said, "okay, I'll do it myself". Good for her. I don't have the patience for craft projects. Not that kind of patience anyway.



I don't know if there'll be any truly significant activity between now and bedtime, but I'll be sure to post here if it does! "qbullet.smiley"

No comments:

Post a Comment