Monday, November 27, 2000

Rugrats In Paris

I went with Kelly to see Rugrats In Paris this Sunday as well. It
certainly had more plot than Red Planet, and if it had had
Carrie-Ann Moss in it as well, it would have been the hands-down winner
"qbullet.smiley".



The true horror of the movie is that I realize that I'm beginning to
recognize names of folks who work for Nickelodeon and Cartoon
Network. For instance, I spotted the director, Charlie Adler, and
knew that he was the voice actor of Cow, Chicken and the Red Guy
on the Cartoon Network show, Cow and Chicken. More pleasantly, I
was reminded that Peter Chung had played a part in the character designs
of Rugrats (surprisingly, since the art style is not at all
characteristic of him). And of course the original music for the series
is by Mark Mothersbaugh, originally of Devo fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment