Tuesday, November 28, 2000

My Kingdom for a Walk!

I'm dying for a simple walk! Saturday was just errands and watching Kelly. Sunday, while my wife was walking at Mentor, I did chores, then went down and worked over my bike, bringing the tire inflation up to spec, just so I could go for a ride when she got back. But then the cat thing happened.



Yesterday, I went over to the gym and did strength training for my back, but didn't do any treadmill work because I was planning on going for a walk with Jean when she came down in the afternoon. But around 1:30 I was walking down the hallway when I heard "say Don?"



That 'quick question' turned into a two hour meeting that stomped all over the time Jean was down here, so no walk yesterday. So today is when it's gonna happen. Even though Carsten is back after a week's vacation and I need to work with him, even though Ed and Mike want to talk about product stuff for their group, I'm drawing the line, I'm going out when Jean arrives! Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment