Sunday, December 31, 2000

My Christmas Angel

On Christmas morning I had an angel in my house, though at the time I thought she was a maniac, running shrieking from present to present. The camera reveals what the eye cannot see. To the left is a cropped and reduced sample of the photo that nearly stopped my heart as I was reviewing the digital photos that I took this year on Christmas morning.



Many of the photos were blurry, some were too dark, most were uninteresting. I got a few nice ones of Jean, a couple good ones of Kelly intent on her presents, and one or two nice ones of Jean's parents. But this photo of Kelly captures her beauty in a way that I didn't even see when I was running around taking the pictures. The original will be printed and placed in a hallowed place in my office at work, to remind me of my visit from the Christmas Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment