Wednesday, December 27, 2000

Dropped Article

I seem to be missing a News Item. I may have accidentally deleted it when doing some site maintenance, but I don't feel like typing it in again. So I'll just rehash some of it.



Jean's father seemed to be quite pleased about the CD of Jerry Lewis novelty tunes, and wanted to know how we had found it. I told him about Google, and Napster, and about doggedly searching for two nights before finding a collector who I sent email to. And I told him how the collector had selflessly sent me a copy of the song in MP3.



So then he set me to work searching for a novelty tune from World War II, and I haven't found it yet, but I'll keep trying. I finally did discover that it is available as one song on an three CD anthology set that is in print, so I sent him a link to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment