Monday, December 11, 2000

Movie Glut

I'm sitting here waiting for a long build, and maybe a little inspiration, when it dawns on me that I have the potential to see four movies this week! Movies and the event precipitating them are:




  • Vertical Limit. This is the Mentor Movie Day selection that Jean and I made. Mentor rents the local theatre once a year during the Christmas season, and offers four films for employees to choose from. Jean didn't like the other three choices (doesn't really feel all that hot about VL, but she knows I wanna do some movie then).
  • Unbreakable. Jean hopes we can get together to see this on Friday. It is the new movie by M. Night Shyamalan, after The Sixth Sense, which I saw and enjoyed very much. Jean watched it on video recently, a very brave act for her, considering how upset by the notion of children in peril she is.
  • Dungeons & Dragons. My "NOVA" buddies want to go see this one on Saturday.
  • Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. And I want to see this one! Alan says, "make it a double-feature", leaving NOVA early to catch both. I'm game.


Frankly, I doubt events will all come together in a way to permit seeing all four, but I thought it was funny that the potential was there...

No comments:

Post a Comment