Monday, October 30, 2000

Trying To Be Good

And this is why I have to be so danged strict with my lunches when I stay in the office:




From: [Cairo employee]
To: don_wakefield
Subject: Lunch on Wednseday
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:04:38 -0800

Hi Don,
We (Cairo team and partners from WV) will be having lunch on Wednesday
at Red Lobster in Washington Square at noon. Hope you can join us.

-- [Cairo employee]


Here's what I have to contend with. It's not like I don't want to go. This is one of those 'team-building' exercises I've mentioned already elsewhere. Oops, I guess I don't want to. "qbullet.smiley"



Actually, besides being a horrendous introvert, I don't have a problem going out with these folks. They seem nice, and as part of my job, I'd certainly like to build some ties with them before they return to Cairo. I'd rather do it in front of a computer screen, though. sigh



No comments:

Post a Comment