Thursday, October 5, 2000

Anime Reviews

Here are the anime reviews I've managed to recover so far. They are not necessarily in chronological order, sorry:





  • "Probably My First Anime 'Review'" (Mahou Tsukai Tai!)
  • "Assemble Insert"
  • "Princess Nine"
  • "The Wild, Wild East" (Trigun)
  • "The Legacy of the Sailor Scouts" (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne)
  • "Jasmine Jello" (Tenchi ni Narumon)
  • "Peter the Great" (Alexander)
  • "Big Robo" (Big O)
  • "Phantom Plot" (Boogiepop Phantom)
  • "Sailor Ninja" (Jubei-chan)
  • "FLCL S LTS F FN" (FuriKuri)
  • "Top Gundam" (The Candidate for Goddess)



A word about how I create reviews. I don't speak Japanese (my attempts at study were foiled by parenthood). So if I'm reviewing a raw Japanese show, I'll often search the internet for factoids. I don't give credit all the time, but I try to write my own words, aside from the factoids. So if you spot a possible (certainly unintentional) plagiarism, please let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment