Tuesday, October 17, 2000

Musings

Occasionally I'll write an essay on a topic that interests me. If it isn't a review I'll collect it under this article. Additionally, I'll occasionally write some bit of fluff which isn't really an essay but is too long for the front page of my weblog. Maybe I'll want it to have a longer life than the front page rollover too. That means it also goes here. So I'm gonna dub this section 'Musings'!




  • "Las Vegas Diary" - My family trip to Babylon
  • The turducken stops here - My wife's rant on "Turducken"
  • "The Death Penalty" - Death, Passion and Politics
  • "Trick or Treat" - A fluff Musing
  • "Raising Kelly" - Raising my daughter
  • "Family Culture" - About me and my Dad
  • "Soulless Geek Toys" - Toys versus Life
  • "Boys, Girls and Rules" - Boys Like to Argue about Rules


No comments:

Post a Comment