Sunday, October 15, 2000

Hi Jean!

Now this weblog becomes really interesting. Up to this point I've labored in obscurity fully expecting to be the only person reading it. But in a fit of self-immolation, I've let both my pen-pal from >Japan and my wife!!!???!!! in on the secret. Actually, since I'm not planning on sharing any deep dark secrets here, it's pretty safe. Sorry Jean ;^)~



Nami, I hope you're reading at least some of this weblog too, as it is sort of like a running first draft for the letters and email I'll be sending you in the future. Of course, this server's bandwidth to Japan may be totally inadequate, in which case I'll understand if you don't have the patience to wait for the pages to load.



The rest of you (all two of you): enjoy what you like, and for god's sake, post a comment in the discussion group to let me know you're out there! Just kidding. I know it's jes' me and the crickets. ;^)~



No comments:

Post a Comment