Friday, July 4, 2003

Yes I'm Having Fun

Afternoon highlights:

Panel with Robert Woodhead, founder/owner of AnimEigo. He's always a hoot. I've never missed an opportunity to hit a panel where he's in charge.

Time passed, walking around with Alan while he snapped cosplayers all over the place. Man, there are some really great costumes this year. I hope we can get more of them online.

We just got back from the Yuki Kajiura concert. That was sweet, if loud. She's the composer of several tunes off of the series Noir and .hack//Sign. We got six tunes, and an encore of a 'remix' of one of the tunes. Now we're camping out in the room prior to attending the premiere of 'Big O II'. Two episodes of Roger Smith and his giant robot. Sweet!

Dunno where or if we'll eat out afterwards...

2 comments:

  1. *whimper* Y'know I'm so jealous of y'all ^_~ Good to hear everyone's having fun tho. And why yes I'm having a blast reading the mostly-real-time updates of both you and Tom *grin*
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be jealous. I asked about you guys the first night we were here. We are diminished by those who are not with us ;^)~

    ReplyDelete