Friday, July 4, 2003

The DVDs

I may fold like a cheap suit and buy more, but here are the HK and Korean DVDs I grabbed so far:


  • Aces Go Places I - Another ensemble cast comedy series, again with Jacky Chan

  • Beauty Investigator - Moon Lee and Yukari Oshima go undercover to investigate crime in the cosmetics industry -- and much martial mayhem ensues...

  • Foul King - Korean movie about a social reject finding self respect through professional wrestling

  • Iceman Cometh - a 'serious' movie with Yuen Biao

  • Killer Clans - Shaw Brothers Old School

  • Royal Tramp - a Stephen Chow movie

  • Running Out of Time - I wrote up Running Out of Time II previously. I grabbed it off the International Channel, and subsequent research indicated that the first movie was better, so here it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment