Tuesday, April 10, 2001

Welcome To Terebi II



Kelly Model (16k image) For the immediate future, you can find my essays on Terebi I, though my anime reviews and my single Asian movie review are here. My main weblog is now here.





As with Terebi I, news items tend to be personal in nature, probably only of interest to family and friends, though anyone is welcome to read. Along the left margin I've included some of the links I visit more or less regularly. Along the right sidebar will be the links to my collected essays and reviews, by category. At the left of this paragraph is a picture of my daughter Kelly. Click to get to a directory of Christmas candid digital snaps.





Note that there is a comments feature. So far no one has used it. I'd guess that's par for the course. If you want to try it, feel free. I'll only turn it off if comments become scatological or unreasonably abusive.



No comments:

Post a Comment