Friday, April 20, 2001

Moshi Moshi



Perhaps while reading Terebi I you may recall that I was enchanted with a couple of songs which appear on an album called Moshi Moshi. I downloaded them off the net after reading a recommendation on Kottke.org, and listened them right into the ground.





I've been checking in Tower Record shops ever since, and when we were in Vegas, I had the opportunity to check the Virgin Megastore located in Caesar's Palace as well, where they claimed to have it in stock, but were unable to locate it for me.





I finally got tired of waiting. Jean was ordering a CD, so I piggybacked an order for Moshi Moshi, and I have had it in my hands for 24 hours. I wish I could say that I've had time to listen to all of it, but in truth I've only had the opportunity to listen to the first five tracks. But be warned that there'll be reviews forthcoming, possibly after a few weeks, but more likely in dribs and drabs as I absorb an individual song at a time. So far, about half the songs are appealing to me. I'll let you know more when I've digested .



No comments:

Post a Comment