Monday, April 16, 2001

Kelly In Style



KellySmall (11k image)Well I've finally gotten the opportunity to post a more recent picture of Kelly. The image at left, and it's larger version, were taken at a 'professional studio', carefully posed and amply supplied with props and costumes. Jean paid for it out of her own pocket so she would have a nice picture of Kelly to remember from her 5-year old period.



Also, I'm told, she plans to have a nice print of one of the proofs with her and Kelly together made up for me for Father's Day. True, I don't believe in Father's Day or any of the other Hallmark-manufactured holidays, but the picture is rather nice, so I thought I'd add it to the site. After a few days, I'll move/copy it to the 'Welcome to Terebi II" header for that personal touch



No comments:

Post a Comment