Thursday, April 26, 2001

Master of My Domain



Just thought I'd post a short note to announce the launch of Terebi2.org! [ECHO!! Echo! echo...] .





I picked up the domain on a whim from Pairnic, then set up web forwarding and name services with EasyDNS. So now you can type terebi2.org in the location window of your browser and arrive here. I don't use stealth frames, so the actual URL ends up showing, but I don't really care about that. You can also send email, should you care, to anybody@terebi2.org. Try it, you'll like it. For instance, if you wanted to send email to my wife specifically, you'd use jean@terebi2.org. That's all, folks!





Postscript: Been trying for an hour or so to cross-post this info to Terebi I. The site is unreachable yet again. Guess I'm bailing at the right time.



No comments:

Post a Comment