Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Yummy Curry

Yesterday evening as Kelly and I awaited Jean's return from her twelve hour shift, I thawed, diced and stir fried about two pounds of chicken. Tonight after work, I made the How to Make a Simple Curry "Anything" recipe with chicken. Eaten with vegetables for dinner, it was very tasty. If my experience with tofu chili is any guide, it will be even better after marinating for 24 hours.

One lesson I learned is not to dice jalapeno peppers with bare hands. Four hours later, my fingertips are only now cooling down. I washed them two times with soap and warm water, and even then my lips and gums were hot when I flossed my teeth. Jean has some size-large surgical gloves, so I'll try them next time.

Do try the curry recipe. It's really easy, and quite cool, er, hot!


No comments:

Post a Comment