Sunday, April 24, 2005

Ready to Flee the Country

My passport photo, then and now. True, the new 'foil Eagle' watermark sort of obscures my current picture, but you should be able to pick out the salient changes in my features.

A larger version is available at my Flickr account.

The mildly amusing part is that while I've had a passport for the last ten years, I've never used it. Ever. I was almost afraid that they'd refuse to renew my passport because I hadn't used it enough. Of course, my original justification for getting a passport was not to travel, but to have two pieces of photo identification for my GRE exam. Strange, huh?


1 comment:

  1. Two things: One, just saying hellos. Two: For no other reason than it strikes me as kinda funny, but in your 'old' picture, you have a lot of similar facial features to my brother. Kinda like what he should look like in about 5-7 years. ^_^

    ReplyDelete