Sunday, April 10, 2005

Robots

I felt good enough in the afternoon that Kelly and I went to see Robots. It's not the worst animated feature I've seen, nor is it the best. It was just perfect for an outing with Kelly, though, and we had a lot of fun together. I decided not to push my luck, and had zero theatre food/drink. That turned out for the best, since I was feeling less than stellar by the time we got home. But a treat was waiting for us, Jean was home! Yay!

Update



I forgot this until I was telling Jean tonight. They showed the Star Wars trailer before the movie. Lots of scenes of Palpatine at his slimy best luring Anakin to the dark side, lots of action, hints of characters to come, until the end, which closes with a shot of the full Darth Vader rig.

Kelly leaned over to me in the silence between trailers, and whispered "Darth Vader ... returns!"


No comments:

Post a Comment