Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Speed Grapher

Adam of the North recommended this one (sorta, since he had only seen the artwork at the time, I'd guess), so I settled in tonight and watched Speed Grapher, episode One.

There's a lot of stuff in that first episode. I get a bit that they're shooting for Cowboy Bebop territory, but only in the mature and trendy sense. This show would probably get an R rating here in America, or at least show up somewhat truncated on Adult Swim in a year or so. They got blood, nudity, elastic assassins and floating faux goddesses in secret subterranean clubs into this first episode, so who knows where they're heading?

I'll probably watch a couple more episodes, in addition to the stuff I'm watching with Kelly. Reports as things progress...


1 comment:

  1. First episode is totally amazing!
    Great job of Gonzo!

    ReplyDelete