Tuesday, January 9, 2001

I Want Closure

The final step in our transition from old to new cars became a two-step this morning. I dropped off my car at the Tigard High School, to donate to their auto shop. However, the teacher wasn't there to sign the paperwork. It turns out he had a root canal that couldn't wait (I've been there, it sucks).



So now Jean is going to drop by and run through the paperwork on her way to work tomorrow. Estimated value of the vehicle as a donation on our 2001 taxes: $600. Whoopee.



On another front, I went to "NOVA" this weekend, and my 13" television only just fit into the trunk, so I won't be buying any 19" television/VCR combos. If flat televisions with 19" screens ever drop below a few hundred bucks, maybe I'll buy one of those, but who am I kidding?

No comments:

Post a Comment