Tuesday, January 6, 2004

noPod

At $300, I wasn't ready (yet, anyway) to buy an iPod. I'll just continue to use my laptop for 'portable' music, at least between my office and home. This weekend, Tom, Alan and I were talking about the rumored iPod Mini, and we agreed that at $100-$150, they'd be great. I'd certainly consider getting one at that price and a capacity of one or two gigs.

Now the announcement has been made, and we have this. Nope, $250 is still too much. Come back later when you have something better. If I were ready to spring for $250, I'd scrape together the extra $50 and get 11 gigs more storage. I mean, come one.

2 comments:

  1. Hey - your store link has timed out on the Apple end of things >_

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have what seems like a more permanent link up now. I've changed it, thanks.

    ReplyDelete