Friday, March 16, 2001

Site Is Shaping Up



I fiddled with the settings for style and whatnot on Terebi II, and after a while realized that the settings were not showing up because Greymatter wants to name all files something.htm, while Agora wants to only recognize files named something.html. That's one of those Windows vs. Unix sort of things.





So now Terebi II is using my layout3.css stylesheet from Bluerobot.com almost everywhere on the site. I just have to figure out why the search results page doesn't work. I'm baffled, and it's too late in the day to wrestle with it. Besides, the referred pain in my jaw makes it a bigger task still.





I don't know if I'll get to it tomorrow either, since Kelly is having a play date with one of her friends from daycare, a girl named Trinity. Yep, "A Girl Named Trinity". I'm gonna have to ask her, "what do they call you?" Sick, I know...



No comments:

Post a Comment