Tuesday, March 27, 2001

An Entirely Personal Reference


I've linked to Greg Knauss' An Entirely Other Day before (see "In the Name of Halloween..."), and I think that time too was one which had more personal impact than general humor. Still, I gotta inflict this one on you, as it had me stifling chuckles for a whole minute.




The Harlan Ellison references will be lost on you if you didn't grow up reading his early belligerant stuff, as I did, and of course it's these references which got me chuckling.




I stumbled across this one while reading Kottke.org. He pointed to it and I followed. I don't read Greg Knauss' site regularly, but I should. EOD is sort of like a fortune cookie for the weird, or Suburban Snot-nosed Humor on Steroids. Perhaps I'll put it on my regular link rotation



No comments:

Post a Comment