Sunday, March 11, 2001

Radio Userland Just Fell In My Bathtub

Getting Over the Shock



I think this is going to take a few days to get used to. I don't like that Saturday is listed as a newsday even if I posted no articles that day. I need to explore how mirroring will work when I post some articles over the web via forms, and others via Radio Userland's Web Server interface on my iBook.



And this isn't really mirroring, as far as I can tell, since I'm only uploading articles from my laptop, but not downloading an image of my Terebi site to the desktop server. More exploration to do...   5:54:46 PM


Can't Change Fast Enough



Looks sorta ugly, don't it? My only hope is that when I get permission to flip the homepage tomorrow, it will clean up somewhat. At this point, I don't believe that I'll be keeping the 'homepage' format. I liked News Items much better.



The consequence of this is that I won't be able to use the Radio Userland Mirror to Manila feature. Since this may be the wave of the future for users of weblogs.com, I may have to find a new home for my weblog, and new tools!
   5:00:48 PM


Changing Modes



In order to work with Radio Userland's Mirror to Manila mode, it seems I may not use the News Items format. Instead I have to switch to the more common Weblog format. So Brenda, Mike, Nami, I apologize for changing things, but if you missed the last few days, you'll have to drill down through the calendar to find them.   4:20:05 PM



No comments:

Post a Comment