Monday, August 1, 2005

Back to Routine

We had a nice visit with my Dad and Bette, but all good things must come to an end. I drove them back to the train station, and they are now rolling their way to Minneapolis. Good luck to 'em!

We ate out far too often. I told Jean that I'd like to try more new restaurants that we haven't eaten at before, just not all at once. So other than the occasional post-NOVA foray, it's back to home cooking for awhile!

I think one or two more of the pictures I took may be worth posting. I'll try to get them up on Flickr in the next few days...

Update



I wasn't really happy with most of the indoor shots, so I just put up a couple more from the outdoor series (at Flicker). As usual, I was pretty lazy about taking photographs, so you only get a few, sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment