Sunday, January 9, 2005

Asian Movie List

Because I've had a couple of my friends ask about borrowing various movies from me, and since this is an Anime Expo year, where I typically buy a spate of new Asian movies in the Dealers Room, I decided to post all my movies here. Friends can reference the list and find out what they'd like to borrow, and I can check it to make sure I don't buy something I already have.

So I'll update this list as I add new members to the family (or sell/recycle disappointing items). Note: I may have forgotten when a movie is in fact region-controlled, so let me know and I'll correct it. I'll add real links to reviews as time permits, but for now, most are dummy links. Forthwith, the list:

DVD, Region 0 or 1


Should be playable on any DVD player.



DVD, Region 2 or 3


You need a multi-region or region-specific player for these...



Laserdisc




VCD


Will play in many DVD players.



No comments:

Post a Comment