Tuesday, June 19, 2001

Geek Movie Capsule Review



I read a review of Tomb Raider which fairly savaged it. At NOVA this weekend, I shared my findings with James. To give you an idea of his game-headed geekiness, my other friend Alan showed him the new Gameboy Advance, and he promptly disappeared into a Mario Advance-induced coma. We drove to a restaurant, he played with the GBA. We ate, he played with the GBA, pausing only to order, then scarf some food. He eventually stopped playing, but I think it was only because the batteries were running low .





Back to Tomb Raider. James of course saw it on opening day. Here is his review:





"It's not bad for a game-to-movie adaptation. It was not as good as Mortal Kombat, but it was way better than Mortal Kombat 2."



No comments:

Post a Comment