Friday, March 18, 2005

A Little Song, A Little Dance...

Yesterday evening was Kelly's annual school musical production. Typically, it lasts about an hour, and has a theme of sorts. This year was Go America, or something like that. I don't know if they buy these programs prepackaged or if they write them themselves, but they are generally pretty cloying. Anyway, Kelly didn't have a speaking part, and her singing was limited to the chorus. She did get a walk-on part as a runway model, and looked quite cute.

I took my camera, and snapped a few pictures, which I'll try to get online in a day or two. I used the kit lens since it is a few stops brighter than my Sigma. Unfortunately, it's about one quarter the zoom length of the Sigma, so Kelly will tend to be 'tiny'. But even with the somewhat brighter lens, my auto-ISO was hitting 1600, so say tiny and noisy. Well, you get what you pay for, and I didn't pay for prime telephoto lenses, lacking the six or eight thousand dollars.


No comments:

Post a Comment