Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Routine Shift Coming

I've got a block of time alone coming up. In a way I look forward to it, as I get some time to waste in ways I choose. Realistically, my experience is that after a couple of days, I'll be wandering the house looking for distractions. I always complain about the routines which command my day, but I miss Jean and Kelly when they are not around.

Jean and Kelly are going to Michigan to visit Jean's parents, so I've got the house to myself from Saturday afternoon, June 21st, through Sunday, June 30th. Ideas for things to do:


  • Do extra work on a project at my job (timely, as I've got high demand on my time right now)

  • Watch all my Hong Kong movie DVDs in evening marathons

  • Study up on Mac OS X programming

  • Play all my PS2 games and Mac games until I puke

  • Visit Tom/Alan

  • Clean house (don't laugh, I actually did a lot of that during their last trip without me)



No comments:

Post a Comment