Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Latest Music Purchase

Can't stay away! Here's my latest purchase of music online...


  • Respect - Aretha Franklin

  • Fly Me to the Moon - Astrud Gilberto

  • Garota De Ipanema (Single) - Joao Gilberto & Stan Getz (but really Astrud)

  • Take Five - Dave Brubeck

  • Greatest Hits - The Doors

    • Hello, I Love You

    • Light My Fire

    • People Are Strange

    • Love Me Two Times

    • Riders On the Storm

    • Break On Through

    • Roadhouse Blues

    • Touch Me

    • L.A. Woman

    • Love Her Madly

    • The Ghost Song

    • The End



  • Strange Days - The Doors

  • Europa (Earth's Cry Heaven's Smile) - Gato Barbieri

  • Play on Love - Jefferson Starship

  • Up against the Wall, Red Neck Mother - Jerry Jeff Walker

  • A Kiss to Build a Dream On (Single) - Louis Armstrong

  • I Try - Macy Gray

  • I Heard It through the Grapevine (Single) - Marvin Gaye

  • Soul Bossa Nova (Original Mix) - Quincy Jones & His Orchestra

  • Come Back Baby - Ray Charles



3 comments:

  1. I bought more stuff too:
    Hotel California (Eagles)- annoyingly, I OWN the CD for this, but that one track wouldn't rip.
    Kiss from a Rose, Crazy, and Don't Cry ~ Seal
    Wicked Game ~ Chris Isaak
    Rock the Casbah ~ The Clash
    I looked for, but couldn't buy, "What It's Like" by Everlast, which I heard on the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm posting, for I found a name of Bossa Nova singer.
    How do you like the album by Getz and Gilberto?
    If you like it, I'd like to recommend you to try the recording by Sinatra and Antonio Jobin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazon lists Francis Albert Sinatra & Antonio Carlos Jobim. Do you thinks this is a good example? Looks like iTunes Music Store doesn't carry any of their collaborations.
    To be honest, I mainly picked up the Astrud Gilberto recording for that specific song, as I remember it fondly from one of the Pink Panther movies.

    ReplyDelete