Wednesday, May 21, 2003

I Can't Win

I've been warning Kelly for weeks now that she ought to clear a space in her room if she wanted to inherit the Powermac 8500 when I replaced it with the new iMac. The idea is to give her ready access to a machine to play Freddy Fish and Putt Putt games when the kitchen computer is tied up, since I have no intention of letting her install a bunch of games on my new computer.

So I was searching for something on the Internet (the lyrics to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", if you must know), when Kelly walks in and says "I'll take that computer when you want to get rid of it!"

Gahhhhh!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new machine!
    My technolust has gone unrequited for many moons now... 'tis the price of voluntary poverty.
    Actually, I'm amazed at how well my Cube (w/ Radeon) has held up. Scrappy l'il machine, really.

    ReplyDelete