Wednesday, May 7, 2003

Apple Tunes

Pascale posted her first purchases from the Apple iTunes Music Store (check the comments section), so I thought I'd share mine as well:


  • Piece of My Heart - Big Brother and the Holding Company (Janis Joplin)

  • Going Back to New Orleans - Dr. John

  • What I Am - Edie Brickell & the New Bohemians

  • Viva Las Vegas - Elvis Presley

  • Missing - Everything But the Girl

  • Largo Al Factotum (Figaro) - Gioachino Rossini

  • Illegal Smile - John Prine

  • Mack the Knife - Louis Armstrong

  • Hair - Original Broadway Soundtrack

  • Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof Off the Sucker) - Parliament

  • Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd

  • Una Furtiva Lagrima - L'elisir D'amore

  • When Doves Cry - Prince

  • Dragula - Rob Zombie

  • Hear Me Calling - Ten Years After



And I've already got more tunes queued up, for my next paycheck:


  • Up On Cripple Creek - The Band

  • Summertime Blues - Blue Cheer

  • Dixie Chicken - Little Feat

  • Classical Gas - Mason Williams

  • Tubular Bells - Mike Oldfield



So Pascale is right. The trick is avoiding the temptation to buy everything that comes to mind!

1 comment:

  1. You are so much classier than me. I blush to mention the (many) other tunes I ended up buying.

    ReplyDelete