Wednesday, September 4, 2002

Gotta Find a Way To Check My Referer Logs...



I'm always surprised when I find a link back to my weblog on another site. Today, I was browsing one of my favorites, dangerousmeta!, and saw "kite aerial photography. speechless. go look. via terebi ii." Whoo hoo! I'm on the map! Not that I ever tried to be. It's just the way the web works, sometimes.





So if anybody actually follows that link, don't bother . This site is what another weblog once called E/N, which after much research I found out means 'everything and nothing'. But it's predominantly about me and my family, liberally spiced with my egotistical obsessions, so I don't have to write letters to all my friends and family. Lazy, huh?





Anyway, it's payback time: From Here to Infinity: Obsessing With the Magic of Primes, via dangerousmeta!.



No comments:

Post a Comment