Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cutting the Final Tie

It's been years since I attended a meeting of NOVA, preferring instead to visit with the friends I made there at Tom's house when he has a gathering. But a sense of nostalgia kept me subscribed to the mailing list. Occasionally someone like Bob would post an interesting tidbit about the anime world, and it was sort of like revisiting the old haunts.

But I haven't really found any anime series that I want to watch over the last year, so tidbits are kinda out of context. And announcements of the next meeting venue and playlist are rather moot. So this evening, I unsubscribed from the mailing list. Goodbye, NOVA! You were a great experience, and I hope the remaining members get much pleasure for years to come.


2 comments:

  1. I found that I had to do that too. It's the right thing to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but were you the original administrator of the mailing list? ;^)~
    Seriously, though, I wish them well. Just enjoy the company I keep outside the club more.

    ReplyDelete