Sunday, October 21, 2007

New Music

Two new albums:


  • Gypsy Punks - Gogol Bordello

  • The Civil War - Matmos



I think the song I already had from Gogol Bordello (Start Wearing Purple) is most likely the best one on the album, but I still wanted to give them a closer listen than 30-second samples allowed.

Matmos is an unusual electronic duo, and I have a handful of their music from various free samplers. One of them is one of my all-time favorites in any genre, The Struggle Against Unreality Begins, from The Civil War, so I finally decided to burn some of my eMusic credits to grab it.

I also picked up a couple individual songs:


  • The Trolley Song - Judy Garland

  • Powerhouse - Raymond Scott



Jean has also added to the playlist:


  • Just For Van the Man - Lenlow

  • Deceptataffy - Party Ben

  • Sharp Dressed Party (ZZ Top vs Pink) - Divide & Kreate

  • Fatboy vs. Blackstreet - Tim Lee




No comments:

Post a Comment