Saturday, March 17, 2007

Costello Music


You can find an EP of Scottish sensations the Fratellis at iTunes United States, for instance, but their hit glam singalong "Chelsea Dagger" is in nearly every country except the United States. (Their randy burlesque video for it, naturally, is all over YouTube.)



The insanely great songs Apple won't let you hear

So the album, Costello Music, was not available on iTunes Music Store (US), as the article mentions, but the song, Chelsea Dagger, was really cool. So I took it into my head to search the net for it. Internally, I promised myself that if it became available in the US, say on the iTunes Music Store, I'd buy it.

I've been listening to the bootleg on and off for weeks now, and it's one of my favorite albums of the last year. And a day or so ago, I noticed it on the 'new releases' list at iTunes Music Store. So I bought it. So there, I'm an honest man again.


No comments:

Post a Comment