Sunday, February 5, 2006

Anime & Thai

On the plus side, this Saturday, I was able to attend NOVA and visit with my friends. I had crammed a couple of episodes of Yakitate in at home, knowing that I'd missed the last couple meetings and wanting to watch the newest episode[s] there. Since this is the opener show right now at NOVA, I got that out of the way while waiting for Tom and Alan to arrive.

Once they did, we not only talked up a storm, but ended up driving down to Fry's Electronics so that Alan could buy the new terabyte hard drive as a network server for his home network. As we were down in Wilsonville, I talked them into dining at
Thai Village, which while not the hottest restaurant on the planet, is miles above Wendy's.

We drove back to the meeting, and I had a chance to visit briefly with Dan, Chris and Valeska, Bo and Lisa, and Alan's roommate James. When the meeting ended, instead of tagging along for chatter and snacks, I drove on home, so Jean could rest at ease and prepare for her nursing shift the next day.

I'm looking forward to the next time I'm able to visit with my friends already!


No comments:

Post a Comment