Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Pieces Fall Into Place...

Anime Expo, here I come! I got one more stumbling block out of the way today, when I called my insurance agent and made sure that my camera and gear, laptop and various gadgets that I plan to take are covered against theft, loss and damage. So now I can drag my toys down with me and not have to worry about the unplanned.

Next on my list, besides making sure I have all my luggage planned out, is to get a two-day park hopper pass for Disneyland/California Adventure. Tom, Alan, Dan, John and I (and possible unknown others) are going to go to the parks on the afternoon of the final day of the con, and the whole next day. I'm gonna try to set up a dinner at Ariel's Grotto, though I don't know if that'll be possible. Cross your fingers!


No comments:

Post a Comment