Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Looking Good

I had my first eye exam since Fall of 2003 today. Right now my vision is sort of fuzzy due to dilating drops. Driving home was sort of fun. So I'll be working from home for the next few hours, and I thought I would take a moment to write up the exam.

My eyesight has indeed changed with age. I now have 20/20 vision uncorrected. Dr. Lindquist says that while I could benefit from reading glasses in the late evening, they don't make them weak enough for me (0.75)! So good vision. He looked really carefully at my retinas, and says I have healthy neural distribution and rich strong arterial development. His verdict, "don't worry about your eyes for at least the next few years." So it's nice to put that aside for another couple years.


No comments:

Post a Comment