Monday, December 27, 2004

Six Feet Under

Last night, Jean and I watched the first episode of the first season of Six Feet Under, which I more or less bought to watch with her over the Christmas break. It's too soon to tell, but I'm intrigued enough to want to see another episode (or thirteen, given that we've got the first season).

This is the second HBO series that I've sampled in the last few years. Jean rented the first season of the Sopranos a year or so ago. All I can say is that you can tell immediately that you're not watching regular television. Lots more swearing, sexual references. But also generally quite interesting writing. Maybe I'll update more as we progress, but for now, color me interested.


1 comment:

  1. I really liked Six Feet Under. I don't have HBO, but a friend taped it for me, and I'm caught up to what will be the forthcoming and last season.
    It has dull stretches and ridiculously over-the-top sections, but overall, the acting and the writing are really quite good.

    ReplyDelete