Friday, August 27, 2004

Fruit Loop

Finally with the images! Go to my usual Flickr site to catch more images like today's banner image. Nine photos from our trip haunting Hood River and the surrounding area.

About Flickr


So some guy named Peter asks if I recommend Flickr. The answer is that it works for how I use it, but you really need to go read their FAQ yourself. I've no idea how any other person uses the web for photography, and I know at least a couple who are not all that impressed with Flickr. So judge for yourself. It's only a few minutes of browsing to get the idea. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I just got here by accident when I was looking
    for something else.
    First I didn't know what to do with all that text,
    but let me hope you don't mind I looked around.
    Would you recommend to use that free flickr-
    account ?

    ReplyDelete