Sunday, November 16, 2008

Very, Very Busy

I actually took this weekend off, but spent most of it hanging with the fam and decompressing (which for me means seeing a movie, Quantum of Solace if you care), so no post until now. So a quick recap...

Wednesday the 5th, my boss' boss asked if I could jump on board on an emergency project. Unfortunately, I had jury duty that Thursday. So all day Thursday was shot, then Friday I started working on the project. And Saturday. And Sunday (twelve hours that day). Most days this last week have been long, with me grabbing a snack in lieu of dinner on a few occasions. By Friday, I had beaten an insidious bug (with the help of a coworker), and I myself was beat.

I expect the cycle to begin again tomorrow, so expect radio silence once more.

To summarize, no fatal accidents or debilitating illnesses, just very, very busy. Thanks for your concern



No comments:

Post a Comment