Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fantastic Frank Strozier

I've been living a never-ending stream of hot and cold running They Might Be Giants (thanks, Tom!) lately, so I decided it was time for a new Jazz album. The album Fantastic Frank Strozier was featured on eMusic, so I gave the previews a listen. Sounds nice, methinks, so here we are.

I'll be listening to this and Mink Car, one of the albums by They Might Be Giants that is carried by eMusic and recommended by Tom, tomorrow.

Update



Frank Strozier is indeed a good jazzman. Not gonna see this off-label compilation on anybody's Top 100 list, but it makes for a nice, upbeat bop background when programming.

I also downloaded my own copy of Mink Car, after listening to Tom's copy multiple times. That eMusic queue for January is dwindling, but more soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment