Ice Cream in a Bag
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk or half & half
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
- 6 tablespoons Rock salt
- 1 pint-size Ziploc plastic bag
- 1 gallon-size Ziploc plastic bag
- Ice cubes
- Fill the large bag half full of ice, and add the rock salt. Seal the bag.
- Put milk, vanilla, and sugar into the small bag, and seal it.
- Place the small bag inside the large one and seal again carefully.
- Shake until mixture is ice cream, about 5 minutes.
- Wipe off top of small bag, then open carefully and enjoy!