Monday, August 18, 2003

iTunes Music Purchases


I've been trying to wait for my bill on a purchase before running off and buying more, and this time I managed. Here's the new stuff:




















































Apollo Four FortyStop the Rock
Bee GeesStayin' Alive
Billy SwanI Can Help
The CorrsBreathless
The CorrsDreams
The CorrsOnly When I Sleep
The CorrsRunaway
Fred AstairePuttin' On The Ritz
Jimmy CliffGive the People What They Want
Jimmy CliffThe Harder They Come (Reprise)
Limp BizkitBreak Stuff
Oak Ridge BoysElvira (Single)
PrinceKiss
Soft CellTainted Love (7" Single)
Three Dog NightNever Been to Spain (Single)
Tom JonesWhat's New Pussycat?



A fair amount of pop this time, though some of it's rather old. Stop the Rock was used in a music video at Anime Expo this year, and The Corrs were recommended to me by Alan Matzka while we were listening to stuff on our various portable players at Expo. The Limp Bizkit tune is used in the Red vs Blue machinima. Kiss is to complement my other copy, by The Art of Noise, featuring Tom Jones. Never Been to Spain makes a nice, slow cha-cha tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment